We are looking for someone to assist us with our Customer Service as a Personal Lines Account Manager this is a great opportunity to work with a community based, customer focused Brokerage with a longstanding Perth County base of clients.
Responsibilities and Requirements
- Proven ability to grow a client book
- Exceptional day to day customer service to existing clients
- Detailed questioning and gathering of accurate quote information
- Aptitude for using multiple software platforms
- Great attitude, professional, friendly and courteous
- Ability to multi-task between projects/task/deadlines
- Ability to perform in a fast paced environment
- Must be highly organized and self-motivated
- Must enjoy quoting all Personal Lines on a regular basis and be comfortable with Applied Rating Systems and Company Portals
- Registered Insurance Brokers of Ontario License
- Prior insurance industry experience
- Proven time management and organizational skills
- Competitive Benefits package, Competitive Salary as well as Commission Opportunities.
- Working remotely on a part time basis
If you are passionate about delivering exceptional service, a team player and thrive in a fast paced environment then Personal Line’s Account Manager may be the right position for you.
Please submit your resume and cover letter in confidence to email@example.com
We appreciate the interest of all applicants, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.